Saturday 10 November 2012

Toread and Whimsy stamps

Hi here are some cards I made at the crafty weekend 

I made this card at the weekend I used my new Toread stamps I got from Natalie and Amy's shop and coloured with distress pens I love these stamps they are so cute I used some First Addition DP and some flowers I got it my kit from the craft weekend as well as the ribbons the Pin I also made at the weekend


This stamp is wee love you bunches available at the shop she is to yummy I coloured her with copics and added background of clouds, grass flowers and birds with stamps and distress inks.
the flowers where mine as was the lace, the papers where from my crafty getaway kit to and are Marianne D paper pad to finish the die is a CC design die from Natalie and Amys shop

No comments:

Post a Comment