Friday 9 November 2012

Warm Heart

I have a few cards to show you today using one of the adorable stamp sets you can get your hands on in our store and they are coloured with Spectrum pens that you can also get in the store :D
I figured I better get started on some Christmas cards and couldn't resist these little cuties. The stamp is called  Warm Heart and is just £3.99. I have coloured them with the following Spectrum pens:
Coat and bows in her hair: DR7, DR3, CR9
Hair: TN6, GB4, CT3
Skin: TN2, EB1 and FS6
Boots and gloves: GB10, TN3
Penguins: IG9, IG3, IG1 and CT4 for their beaks and feet

 These next 2 I thought I could do a little set of and they are so quick and simple to do. I have just repeated the little penguin stamps across a card then layers them on the blue and black added some gems and they are pretty much done. I am going to have a play with different colours too as think they could look quite cute with pink instead of the blue.
The penguins have been coloured in the same spectrum's as the previous card.


No comments:

Post a Comment