Saturday 10 November 2012

Dawn Hokey-Pokey ~ Nellie Snellen

Good morning

Thought I would share my DT card for our current challenge over at Natalie and Amy'sThis month it's 'Colour Me Happy' so we want to see your favourite colour combo of the moment.  I have gone with my favourite Christmas colour combo which is traditional red, green and gold.


* Card Recipe *
Most of the products used on my card are available at Natalie and Amy's online store by clicking on the links.
Image ~ Nellie Snellen 'Dawn Hokey-Pokey'
Papers ~ First Edition 'Stocking Fillers' and Dovecraft 'Vintage Christmas'
Sentiment ~ Little Claire's 'Christmas Sentiments'
Dies ~ Cheery Lynn 'Holly Corner' and 'Holly Flourish'
Ribbon ~ Dovecraft 'Modern Christmas' pack
Flowers/Gold pearls ~ Stash

Thanks for stopping by :-)

1 comment: