Friday 9 November 2012

Pippa Popcorn



I've created my card using Pippa Popcorn from Kraftin' Kimmie, now normally these aren't my type of images, but when I saw her, I just had to buy her as I thought she was cute behind all that popcorn. I've added pearls in the corners for a bit of bling.
I've colored her with Copics, and used a couple Spellbinders nesties for the shape. The lovely cream paper behind is from a Christmas paper pack from First Edition but it was the perfect color to go with my card and image. I've used  the new C. C. Designs leafy branch and olive branch dies. I love the look of these. I also created a matching popcorn box, filled with popcorn (well it was filled until the picture was taken, then I kindly shared it with Kody my doggy)

All of the items used are availabe at Natalie & Amy's Shop

 First Edition Christmas Village paper

No comments:

Post a Comment